Printed from www.kansassampler.org
Some links we like.
- Taking any of the following links will open a new window.When you are finished viewing the site you will probably want to close that new window (to prevent accumulating extra windows).
- Blue Skyways
- This site, by the Kansas State Library, houses web sites for Kansas communities, libraries, schools, and non-profit organizations for free. See their Publishing Steps for details.
- Eye on Kansas
- "An online magazine about what makes Kansas our home."
- Historic Properties
- The Kansas State Historical Society provides here "the tools and assistance you need to identify, preserve and protect your historic property."
- Huck Boyd National Institute for Rural Development
- "The mission of the institute is to help rural people help themselves."
- Kansas Association of Broadcasters
- Represents both radio and TV in Kansas - provides an older list of stations to non-members.
- Kansas Bed and Breakfast Association
- A very nice site including information about each member B&B
- Kansas Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Kansas Department of Commerce (KDOC)
- Has a section on starting a new business in Kansas.
- Kansas Preservation Alliance
- Preserving historic buildings and places--"a private, not-for-profit corporation organized to further the work of historic preservation throughout Kansas through communication, education and advocacy."
- Kansas Scenic Byways
- has a section for Byways Leaders with a way to submit events for the Byways calendar and with information about how to become a Byway.
- KDOCH's Kansas Tourism
- has a way to submit events, attractions, and other places of interest to visitors, via their Entry System.
- Kansas Press Association
- Find Kansas newspapers that are on-line.
- NewsLink also has a good list of on-line Kansas newspapers.
- Note to We Kan! members - see also the downloadable list of Kansas newspapers accessible via your We Kan! members area.
Kansas Sampler Foundation - Phone: 620-585-2374